Yes, you have done everything correctly. QDEC takes your table.dat file
and creates an FSGD file. It is possible to specify in the FSGD file
whether to do demeaning or not by including a keyword. It does not find
that keyword and so does not do demeaning. But you've already done
demeaning so it does not matter.