Hi Alessandra

it's really an empirical question. If 1 image has sufficient SNR/CNR, then adding a second doesn't always help (as it induces some blurring due to interpolation). But if your single image is noisy, which it might be at 0.8 iso, then a second will help. You might try it on one or two subjects and see what you think. An alternative, if you are not already getting them, would be a T2-space or FLAIR T2-space, which can help avoid dura and such

cheers
Bruce