Jin, David S. has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it,
click the link below.

<https://partnershealthcare-my.sharepoint.com/personal/david_jin_mgh_harvard_edu/Documents/Attachments/alreadyexists_recon-all.log>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-generic_20.png]<https://partnershealthcare-my.sharepoint.com/personal/david_jin_mgh_harvard_edu/Documents/Attachments/alreadyexists_recon-all.log>

alreadyexists_recon-all.log<https://partnershealthcare-my.sharepoint.com/personal/david_jin_mgh_harvard_edu/Documents/Attachments/alreadyexists_recon-all.log>

Hi,

The command submitted was:

recon-all -autorecon2 -autorecon3 -subjid D31223 -openmp 4

The screen output was:

ERROR: /home/david/Desktop/JSS_FSnew/test_8core/D31223/label/lh.BA_exvivo.annot
already exists

Linux locke 3.19.0-33-generic #38~14.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Fri Nov 6 18:17:28 UTC
2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I have attached recon-all.log as "alreadyexists_recon-all.log"

Many thanks,

David