Dear Freesurfers,

I am running the pipeline described here:

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/sourcemodel

and it fails:

mris_convert --volume Subject01_fieldtrip lh /DATA2/results_freesurfer/Subject01/surf/lh.volume MRISread(/DATA2/results_freesurfer/Subject01/surf/lh.white): could not open file
No such file or directory

when running: /recon-all -finalsurfs -subjid Subject01/
lh.volume does not exist so far. How can I create it?

I tried to follow the suggestion here: https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg06716.html, without success.

Many thanks,

Maria Carla