Dear all,

We want to run the longitudinal FS processing pipeline for our study, which
has 4 time points. The 1st one was acquired with a radiofrequency head coil
of 8 channels. Then, due to unexpected problems, some subjects at the 2nd
time point were acquired with a different head coil of 16 channels.
At time points 3 and 4, all subjects were scanned with the first head coil
and only the subjects with different head coil at time point two were
acquired twice (using both head coils). My question is: is there a way to
do the longitudinal processing pipeline including more than an image per
time point (one with the 16ch and the other with the 8ch)? If so, which
will be the best procedure to follow?

Thanks in advance for your time,

Maria