Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I am trying to follow the diffusion processing pipeline describe in this

However, I keep getting an error when using dt_recon. For background, my
input is 1700 dicom images. The code seems to run the Eddy/Motion Correct
part. Once it reaches Fitting Tensors, I get the following messages:

Creating output directory

   ... done reading.

MatrixReadTxT: could not scan value [1][1]

WARNING: matlab elment type is 1885959265, which is not a matrix.

could not allocate 542270823 x 539828311 matrix

Cannot allocate memory

unsupported matlab format -1066407936 (unknown)

Cannot allocate memory

Permission denied

I saw a previous post with a similar error, however there was no answer to
My computer has almost 20 GB of free space, so there should be space for
the resulting files to be created.

Freesurfer version: freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86-stable-pub-v6.0.0-2beb96c

Platform: Linux (Ubuntu) subsystem for Window 10

Thank you,

Noriana Jakopin