Hi,

I was wondering if you could explain the -make all flag. When you use it with
recon-all to rerun after edits, does it determine where to start the recon-all
process based on the stamps of the edited files? And if I use other flags (such
as -mprage) when I initially ran recon-all, do I need still include those when
I rerun with -make all or can -make all also determine and automatically apply
the flags I used?

Thank you very much for your help!

Anna