Hi Doug,

At the end of my FSFAST analysis, I would like to plot the Canonical HRF
shape generated by FSFAST for my events. I have found this thread:
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail/freesurfer/2013-July/031902.html

but I am not sure if I understand this line:
"plot(X.runflac(1).flac.ev(2).tirf,
X.runflac(1).flac.ev(2).Xirf)"

Could you please clarify how to plot the Canonical HRF that was generated
by FSFAST?

Thank you,

Sarah