Hello,

I'm running into a problem when subparcellating my regions of interest
where after subparcellating there are some sublcusters that are labelled
identically by freesurfer even though they are distinct subclusters. More
specifically, I ran one iteration of mris_divide_parcellation passing it
400mm subclustering size and then ran a second iteration passing it 200mm
(I did this because I want subclusters that are square-ish in shape as
opposed to long bands). On the first iteration there is no problem, the
second iteration however produces the problem I described where distinct
subclusters are considered to be the same by freesurfer. I have attached a
picture of exactly the problem since this explanation is a little
convoluted.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-Connor