Child Mind Institute is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team. The Data
Analyst’s role is to assist and support the acquisition, manipulation, and
analysis of data, as well as the reporting results. In particular, our work
includes: 1) support the preprocessing of large fMRI dataset in human and
non-human primates, 2) maintain databases and imaging processing pipeline
3) test and develop new features (e.g., denoising, segmentation, etc.). 4)
implement quality assurance protocols for imaging datasets.

Reporting to the Research Scientist of the Center for the Developing Brain,
this is an exempt, full-time positions located in our NYC headquarters.

Responsibilities:
Implementation, execution, and maintenance of fMRI imaging analysis
pipelines in human and non-human primate datasets
Exploration of novel software packages and problem-solving for issues with
current and planned software packages
Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
Mentoring of junior research staff in data analysis theory and
implementation
Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports

Qualifications:
Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with extensive neuroimaging research
experience in neuroscience, computer science, mathematics, statistics or
related areas
Extensive neuroimaging experience in fMRI analysis and proficiency with one
or more packages (e.g. FreeSurfer, AFNI, FSL, Workbench or SPM)
Programming experience in one or more languages (e.g., Python, Matlab, R or
similar platforms is required)
Significant prior neuroimaging experience with more imaging and/or
simulation modalities (e.g., DTI, EEG, MEG, TMS etc.) is a plus, but not
required
A passion for the Child Mind Institute mission

To apply:
https://workforcenow.adp.com/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=371b930b-70df-4a87-aa90-9681315857cd&jobId=245002&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001

--
Ting Xu, PhD