External Email - Use Caution

Hello everyone,

I am having a bit of trouble extracting stats data (such as gray matter volume
etc) from a particular FEF nifti file I generated from the Yeo Atlas 17
networks.

I tried using mri_convert --in_stats <in volume><out volume> but the
information given is really just the TE, TR, TI etc and not actually the
information such as gray matter volume, surface area, number of voxels etc.

What would be your advice to proceed from here? Is there another type of
command I should be looking at?

Thank you all in advance.

Kind regards,

Catherine