External Email - Use Caution

Hi Doug,

I apologise for the time I left this question unanswered…
I have done some work on the issue, and discovered that the orientation was
wrong (eg left ROI was on the right side), but this did not appear on step 2.
Anyway, this is now fixed.

I have checked with Freeview how were the ROIs on ?h.white, and it looks pretty
decent.

The whole pipeline seems to be working fine all the way, but for some subjects
and for some ROIs, mris_anatomical_stats cannot extract anything!
I thought because I registered my ROIs on fsaverage, mris_anatomical_stats
would be able to capture and extract teh average value within the ROI mask for
all subjects? Is there anything I am missing here?

Any idea on what I could do to capture what is in my ROIs for all my subjects?

Thanks again for your time.

Yann