External Email - Use Caution

Dear Dr Bruce,

Thank you for the response. Indeed, I was completely wrong, these represent a
pathology and should not correct for!

Kindly, I have one additional question not relevant to the subject of this
email. Is there any way in Freesurfer to create mask for the regions between
the sulcuses. I want to compute PET signal in these regions and normalize for
it.

Thank you so much!
John

Hi John

why do you want to correct for them? They likely represent a pathological
process, so correcting for them may remove whatever effects you are looking
for, no? The space between the sulci and the ventricle volume won't directly
affect surface-based analysis, but of course the sulcal widening likely
reflects cortical atrophy that will be

 cheers

Bruce