External Email - Use Caution

Hi, I would like to post the following to the mailing list:

Freesurfer experts,

We are a small medical practice in California and are looking for someone
who works with Freesurfer to help us visualize MRI's with DTI so we can
show the images to our patients.
If you or someone you know is willing to do some freelancing with us,
please contact us at maur...@tsmdinc.com with the subject line "Freesurfer
Freelancer."

Thank you.

--