1. Yes, this should be fine. Frequently control points help the pial surface

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018, Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear Free Surfer team,

I have edited the pial surface and I am running: -autorecon-pial. This process
is taking its time.
Then I will look for intensity normalization and control points. Then I will
have to run  recon-all
-autorecon2-cp -autorecon3.

I wonder if:

1. Is there any way to do pial and normalization/control points at the same
time, so I only have to
run the process one time (speed in it up).
2. Is there any other change I should consider when editing?

Best regards,
Rosalia