And you only have partial field of view fmri data on that day? No whole
brain localizer? Really, any whole-brain volume will do. If you do not,
then you'll have to initialize the bbr registration by hand, which is a
bit of a pain. You'd run something like
tkregisterfv --mov template.nii.gz --init-header --reg manual.reg.lta
--surfs
Then adjust the registration to be within 5mm of being right. Then run
bbregister using that registration as the --init-reg
If you have other scans where you have both the partial FoV and a whole
brain, you might be able to get an init reg by registering the partial
FoVs from different days.
good luck