Hi Stephanie

can you give us some details about how you generated your fine-grained parcellation?

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018, Winkelbeiner, Stephanie A wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi freesurfer-experts,

I used a customized script that produces a more fine-grained parcellation
resulting in an .annot
file.

I don’t seem to have a look-up-table (LUT), however.

I tried the following:

-          mri_annotation2label à allows me to extract the single labels. But I
rather need a .ctab
file when I want to read out my values.

-          mris_anatomical_stats with the –c flag à to output the colortable as
a text file I first
need the .ctab file.

Is there a way to get the LUT in a text file or the .ctab file just from the
annotation file?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers,

Stephanie

Stephanie Winkelbeiner, MSc

Research Coordinator

Psychiatry Research

Zucker Hillside Hospital

75-59 263 Street

Glen Oaks, NY 11004

Tel: (718) 470-4588

Email: swinkel...@northwell.edu

Northwell Health

Visit us at Northwell.edu

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any
attachments are intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is
addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the
reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for
delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and
any attachment is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender
immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete the original
communication and any
attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or storage
device or medium.
Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any
attorney-client,
physician-patient or other privilege.