External Email - Use Caution

Dear expert

I am trying to calculate LGI for a subject. Now with some of your suggestions
it runs, but after one hour and half it gives me this errors

remeasuring lGI value for vertex iV = 29501. It may take a few minutes.
WARNING -- Problem for vertex iV = 29501, lGI value is aberrantly high
(lGI=42.4705)...
...lGI computation will be stopped. This may be caused by topological defects,
check mris_euler_number on the pial surface.

ERROR: compute_lgi did not create output file
'/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/bianchi/surf/tmp-mris_compute_lgi-lh.pial/lh.pial_lgi.asc’!

It is a problem of my original file or someone had the same problems?
Any suggestions
Thanks

Lorenzo