From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D.
<dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 3:27:15 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] spatial scale bar question

In freeview, it is just an icon above the image window. Click on it and it
should give you a scale bar

On 5/10/2019 3:13 PM, Nasiriavanaki, Zahra wrote:

Dear Freesurfers

Hi

I am trying to add a spatial scale bar to my cortical maps in tksurfer.
However, as it's mentioned in Freesurfer forum before, the scale bar in
tksurfer shrinks when you zoom in the brain.

I couldn't find a scale bar option in Freeview neither.

I appreciate if you could let me know how to get a scale bar.

Thanks

Mona