I don't think it currently works in 3D mode as it is not trivial due to perspective transforms. Ruopeng is trying some things On Fri, 10 May 2019, Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D. wrote:

here is a pick of it
https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/safelinks/greve/fv.colorbar.gif

On 5/10/2019 3:40 PM, Nasiriavanaki, Zahra wrote:

      Thanks for your reply.

      I have overlaid the significance map on an inflated brain, and I don't
see the scale
      bar icon anywhere.

      tksurferfv fsaverage lh inflated -ov sig.nii.gz

From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on
behalf of Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D. <dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 3:27:15 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] spatial scale bar question
In freeview, it is just an icon above the image window. Click on it and it
should give you a
scale bar

On 5/10/2019 3:13 PM, Nasiriavanaki, Zahra wrote:

      Dear Freesurfers

      Hi

      I am trying to add a spatial scale bar to my cortical maps in tksurfer.
However,
      as it's mentioned in Freesurfer forum before, the scale bar in tksurfer
shrinks
      when you zoom in the brain.

      I couldn't find a scale bar option in Freeview neither.

      I appreciate if you could let me know how to get a scale bar.

      Thanks

      Mona