External Email - Use Caution

 Dear Doug,

Special appreciation for your help. Actually, I have created the annotation
and the color table files and finally I have divided the parcels. Also, I
checked the primary and the division parcels on the .pial surface that they
were correct. But as I bring them from surface to volume using
mri_aparc2aseg (as mentioned in the email, Subject: How to Create Cortex
Parcellation Using "mri_aparc2aseg"?) it fail. I mean that the parcels are
not placed where they should be there. In other word, I expect it when a
primary region had been divided to for example two other regions finally,
the two regions with each other form the primary region with the same shape
and position in the brain cortex. But, it does not happen!!! All newly
resulted regions are in the brain cortex and seem well in total but they do
not placed correctly based on primary regions and have movement and region
shape deformation when put them beside each other to have a one region as
one of the primaries. So that I doubt about the freesurfer commands that
basically are used for adults, while I use neonate images. I am really
confused, I would appreciate it if you could help me.

Best Regards,
Mahshid