sorry, Substancia Nigra is also on our list of next structures to be released, but it is not ready yet

cheers
Bruce

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019, Gwang-Won Kim wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi there,

I would like to make a ROI for a left Substanci Nigra.

It is possible to make the ROIs for thalamus, putamen, caudate, etc.

But, it is not possible to make the left Substanci Nigra  ROI as follows:
mri_binarize --i $SUBJECTS_DIR/$subj/mri/aparc+aseg.mgz --match 27 --o
$SUBJECTS_DIR/L_substancia.nii.gz

How do I make the ROI for the left Substanci Nigra?
[?usn=6394937&email=kw0...@nate.com&key=0bf5f9144afd3f5339286a1489f485ed$7b4
8f...@mail3.nate.com]