You can get the volume from the aseg.stats file. Unfortunately, we do not
separate the lesions into left and right. You could do something like
mri_binarize --i aseg.mgz --match 77 --o wmlesions.mgz
mri_volcluster --i wmlesions.mgz --sum lesions.sum.dat --thmin 0.5 --regheader
subject
This will output a list of lesions clusters in lesions.sum.dat and their
coordinates. you can see which ones are left and with ones are right.