External Email - Use Caution

Hello,
On the Mac, we use homebrew to provide some libraries that freesurfer binaries
need to link against in order to run, see https://brew.sh/
Once you install homebrew you should have a “brew” command available in the
terminal window.  Then to get libglib you could try from the terminal,
$ brew install glib
… though it may tell you it is already installed.  You could also check
that it exists with,
$ ls /usr/local/lib/libglib-2..0.0.dylib/usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.0.dylib@- R.

On Sep 6, 2019, at 14:17, roc...@netzero.net
wrote:       External Email - Use Caution
       When running mris_decimate on macOS
High Sierra, I get this error:dyld: Library not loaded:
/usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.0.dylib Referenced from:
/Applications/freesurfer/bin/mris_decimate Reason: image not foundAbort
trap: 6Is this a library that was supposed to be installed by FreeSurfer? I did
not make any changes to the installation so I am not sure why this error is
occurring.Thanks to anyone that can help. I really appreciate