External Email - Use Caution

Hi you two,

thank you very much for your quick reply! Just two short followup questions:

@Bruce: Is this published in any paper or documentation so I can cite it?

@Doug: Has this method been implemented with the last release of FS in 6.0.0 or
already before in 5.3.0 (I'm still using this version)?

Cheers
Philipp

For cortical volume we compute  vertex-wise volume based on dividing each
obliquely truncated   trilateral pyramid into three tetrahedra. Based on
Anderson M. Winkler's   srf2vol matlab script.