Hi Caspar,

In freeview, once you load a overlay onto a surface, you can click on "Configure" button under "overlay" settings on the panel to adjust overlay display. There is a colorwheel option in it. From command-line, it can be activated like this:

freeview -f lh.orig:overlay=lh.thickness:overlay_color=colorwheel

Best,
Ruopeng