Hi Matthieu

sorry, I don't understand. All the files are binary, no? Are you getting an error?

cheers
Bruce
On Fri, 13 Sep 2019, Matthieu VANHOUTTE wrote:

External Email - Use Caution Dear FS's experts,

I am trying to downsample some surface data from fsaverage to fsaverage6 with the following command:

 mri_surf2surf --hemi lh --srcsubject fsaverage --sval ./lh.fsaverage.s8mm.mgh  --trgsubject fsaverage6 --tval ./lh.fsaverage6.s8mm.mgh --cortex

However, the output surface data is a binary file contrary to the source one (please see attached).

Would anyone have an idea of the problem?

Best,

Matthieu