External Email - Use Caution

Hey all,

I have a group of subjects with 2 time points that I've run thru the
longitudinal processing stream. All goes OK until I run the recon-all -long and
the resulting .long. subject dirs have the finalsurfs misaligned (i.e. one
subject has the edits moved inferior and the other has them moved superior,
causing drastic consequences to the pial/wm surfaces).

FYI these subjects were processed on a Linux-based high performance computing
cluster and edits were made locally on a Linux virtual machine with subject
dirs being transferred back and forth via scp. Not sure if this is relevant,
but thought I'd mention it just in case.

I've uploaded a .tar file containing one of these longitudinal subject's
directories (i.e. both cross tps, base, and both resulting long tps) called
'merkitch_upload_201980913.tar' via the filedrop website.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Doug

Douglas Merkitch
Clinical Research Coordinator

355 E. Erie St, Chicago, IL 60611
312-238-5911 office
dmerki...@sralab.org

[cid:image002.jpg@01D56A28.22DB2140]
sralab.org<http://www.sralab.org/>

Facebook   |   <https://www.facebook.com/ShirleyRyanAbilityLab/> Twitter   |
<https://twitter.com/AbilityLab>
YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/c/ShirleyRyanAbilityLab>

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments are only for the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, privileged and/or protected
health information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please: 1) be advised that unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure, or
distribution is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful; 2) notify the sender
of the delivery by reply e-mail or contact Shirley Ryan AbilityLab's Privacy
Officer at 312.238.0766 or
privacyoffi...@sralab.org<mailto:privacyoffi...@sralab.org>; and 3) delete and
destroy all copies of the message and its attachments. Thank you.