External Email - Use Caution

Hello Freesurfer Developers

I am trying to create an average subject for 20 subjects using the function
make_average_subject. But I keep running into a segmentation fault. I have
attached the recon-all.log file.

I found a few other posts about the same problem which direct the users to the
following patch:
 https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/dist/freesurfer/6.0.0-patch/
(https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/dist/freesurfer/6.0.0-patch/)

But this patch does not have a readme file which can instruct the users about
the steps that need to be followed to get rid of this bug. However, I have
replaced the files in /usr/local/freesurfer/bin/ (i.e. the $FREESURFER_HOME)
with the files given in this patch directory. But the problem still persists.
Kindly provide the steps that need to be followed to make use of this patch
properly.

Regards

Himanshu