From: Nasiriavanaki, Zahra
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 11:08 AM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: mkcontrast-sess question

Dear Freesurfer experts

Hi

I have a question about weighting different contrasts using mkcontrast-sess
commmand.
I have single subject functional data with 18 different contrasts, and I am
willing to weight the different contrasts as (for example) ascending linear.
Something like:
 mkcontrast-sess -an $analysis   -a 1 -a 2 -a 3 -a 4 -a 10 -a 11 -a 12 -a 13 -a
6 -a 7 -a 8 -a 9 -a 15 -a 16 -a 17 -a 18
 In which contrast number two weights twice as contrast number one and contrast
number 3 weights twice as contrast number 2 and so on.  Is there any way I can
do such a thing with mkcontrast-sess? or do you have any suggestion for such an
analysis?

Thanks
Mona

Zahra (Mona) Nasiriavanaki