Od: fsbuild <fsbu...@contbay.com>
Odesláno: pondělí 21. října 2019 4:28
Komu: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Kopie: adam.ryt...@outlook.cz <adam.ryt...@outlook.cz>
Předmět: Re: [Freesurfer] can´t open an image in Freeview

Hello Adam,

Please check if you have a “freeview.bin” program.

$ which freeview.bin

If you get a path back with freeview.bin in it, e.g. something like
/usr/local/freesurfer/bin/freeview.bin

- then try the ldd command on freeview.bin,

$ ldd `which freeview.bin` | grep not

- then see if it lists that something is not found.

- R.