External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bronwyn,

thanks for sending the files.

I've taken a look, and suggest that you leave out the '--thmax 5' argument from
your mri_surfcluster command. Then, it may still be necessary to set the label
threshold value in Freeview to a value below zero.

When I run the modified mri_surfcluster command with the example data you
provided, the created label resembled the mgh file, i.e. no cut-outs in regions
of high significance were present.

Best regards,

Kersten