External Email - Use Caution

I believe I found my problem. I was trying to run the analysis with xhemi.
Therefore it asked for 34 inputs (17subjects * 2 hemispheres). I was doing
it that way because I flipped the hemispheres of the right affected stroke
subjects. That was done with fscalc mul -1.

Now I have another question, would it still be possible to flip the
hemispheres with fscalc while doing a normal group analysis? Or is there
another way to flip them? I want to flip the hemispheres to have all the
affected just in one side (e. g. the left hemisphere).

Thanks in advance.