External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

Many thanks for your reply.

I understand from your answer that it could be done as follows (I am not an
expert in FreeSurfer directives):

a) run full FreeSurfer pipeline
recon-all -s FOO
b) insert pre-existing WM segmentation as wm.mgz (modifying the intensity
values)
c) re-run stages 15-23 and 24-31 (recon-all shall use my external
segmentation as WM "edits")
recon-all -s FOO -autorecon2-wm -autorecon3

Is it possible however to just include the WM segmentation without
executing a full early run of recon-all?

Thanks,
Jordi