External Email - Use Caution

Are you a math or physics major with Good Programming Skills and have a desire
to making a difference to People's Lives?

We at NordicNeuroLab take pride in being a leading supplier of hardware and
software for functional MRI, used for diagnosis of diseases and injuries
related to brain function. Our customers include hospitals and research centres
worldwide. Our employees have a diverse background from different disciplines,
and we offer excellent academic and career opportunities in a young, dynamic
environment.

We are now searching for skilled programmers to strengthen our team:
https://nordicneurolab.com/blog/

Best Regards
Stian Scisly Sagevik
EVP Engineering