External Email - Use Caution

Dear Dr. Douglas,

Thank  you so much for all the answers. I have two more questions.

1, When the Monte Carlo simulation is doing, how does one simulation is
done?

   - synthesize z map (synthesize z map for how many subjects?)
   - smooth z map (You have mentioned the FWHM comes from an estimate from
   the residuals of the analysis, which analysis? or the way we process the
   real data with the command mris_preproc with FWHM value? )
   - threshold z map (Does it mean a GLM analysis so we can have threshold
   z map?)

2, When we reference to the CSD files in freesurfer, will it correct the
cluster size p-value based on DOF (degree of freedom), like the t-ratios
table including a DOF? Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Ting