Hi,

I have been having trouble running freeview from the Mac OS terminal via
XQuartz on my laptop.  I have seen the problem with both Mac OS 10.15.1
(Catalina) and the previous version of Mac OS.  I get the error copied below.

I am however able to run other GUIs such as fslview.  The problem seems to be
unique to freeview as best I can tell.

Has anyone else ever experienced this error?

--- Jason

> [deepbrain:~] (nmr-stable60-env) freeview
    > X Error: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 2
    > Extension:    149 (Uknown extension)
    > Minor opcode: 3 (Unknown request)
    > Resource id:  0x0
    > Abort (core dumped)
    > [deepbrain:~] (nmr-stable60-env)

----
Jason Stockmann
Assistant Professor in Radiology
A. A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Charlestown, MA 02129
jstockm...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:jstockm...@mgh.harvard.edu>
+1 315 450 3309