External Email - Use Caution

Sorry for the late reply, the message was non stop bounced.

So, here You will find:
- terminal output for `selxavg3-sess` (filename: terminal_output.txt). I
copied only the last part when freesurfer accesses to MATLAB and where the
error occurs;
- the mat file from expanding ring and for rotating wedge (filename:
expring_SUBJ02_20191122.mat and rotwedge_SUBJ02_20191122.mat).
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vkSRHeTPEn-UE4iighsStYbNkrzn03PG>
- paradigm files for expanding ring and for rotating wedge

Thank you for your precious help,
Marco