Hi Amar

no restriction - all of those should be registerable using Doug's excellent bbregister tool

On Sat, 9 May 2020, Amar Shukla wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear SirDo we have restriction in the registration with a different format
of data like DTI, sMRI, PET and many more or we can go for registration in
any combination in FREE Surfer.

regards
Amar Shukla