From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Fatemeh Ahmadi
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 12:09 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Freesurfer] error in triangulation mesh of brain surface

        External Email - Use Caution
Hello Dear Dr. Fishel,

I thank you for developing such a useful application,

I use it for brain surface reconstruction, then I process the brain hemisphere
surface by geometric method for my work, it seems that the triangulation mesh
of brain surface obtained by Freesurfer is not good!
How can I fix it?

Thank you very much in advance,
Regards.