There are several ways it might work depending upon how you ran it. This is why I was asking for your command line.

On 4/24/2022 4:46 PM, Zhener Zhang wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for the reply!

The mri_gtmpvc outputs were expected and there was no reason for us to suspect that something was wrong. I was just curious as to the general process behind PETSurfer’s ROI-wise value calculation. Was each ROI-wise output generated by averaging across all voxels of an ROI?

Thanks!
Zhener Zhang