External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfer team,

Thank you for providing the passwords and some instructions for the
installation.
However, I encountered a problem while unzipping the file. Both 7zip and WinRAR
show me that something is wrong with the file or
the password is wrong. I tried to enter the provided password by copy+paste and
as manual input. I also deleted the file and
downloaded it again from the FreeSurfer homepage and tried this on a different
computer. Unfortunately, none of this worked.

Attached you will find the error message from WinRAR.

C:\Users\user\Downloads\FS_7_2_0_ubuntu_18_04_06.ova.7z: Checksum error in the
encrypted file
C:\Users\user\Downloads\FS_7_2_0_ubuntu_18_04_06.ova.7z. Corrupt file or wrong
password.

Best regards,
Katharina

>>> Katharina Hense 25.04.2022, 10:59 >>>

Hello,

I'm trying to expand the 7Zip archive for FreeSurfer on the VirtualBox. Can I
get the passcode for
FS_7_2_0_Ubuntu_18_04_06.ova.7z?

Sincerely,
Katharina