Hi Freesurfer experts,

I am trying to use the Freeview GUI to load fMRI BOLD activation data (analyzed
in FSL) and project on the inflated surface. I used the feature “Overlay/Load
generic” and was prompted to select overlay file and/or apply registration. The
selected overlay file didn’t seem to project on the right spot on the inflated
surface as would be seen in T1. If registration was the issue, what
registration file should be selected in the Freeview GUI?

My Freeview was updated. Thank you very much for helping.

Irene