What is the output of the first command? And if you bring up the ?h.sphere.reg
does it align better with the atlas? You can use mrisp_paint or just look at
fsaverage on the sphere

From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Trolle, Carl
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 9:25 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Shift in cortical parcellation, issues with
previously suggested solution

Thank you for the help and for getting back to me,

After using the custom-fill option and labelling the central sulcus (yellow),
I've been running the following code:
"mris_register -L subject/label/?h.central_sulcus.label
$FREESURFER_HOME/average/?h.destrieux.simple.2009-07-29.gcs S_central
subject/surf/?h.sphere
$FREESURFER_HOME/average/?h.average.curvature.filled.buckner40.tif
subject/surf/?h.sphere.reg".

Which is followed by
"mris_ca_label subject ?h subject/surf/?h.sphere.reg
$FREESURFER_HOME/average/?h.destrieux.simple.2009-07-29.gcs
subject/label/?h.aparc.a2009s.annot" or "recon-all -make all -subject". For
some reason, I don't see any difference in the subject Destrieux-labelling (the
incorrect shift is still there) and I suspect that I'm not doing this
correctly. Would it be possible for you to check if I'm using the wrong syntax
or if I might have missed out on some parts necessary for this solution to work?

Kind regards,

Carl