External Email - Use Caution

Thanks for pointing that out. The step numbers are those from section 5 in
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1MvjYJiIaIHWh8caycAJQMG2vD_09oIjJWD1kFpdpLGaLJqKUqv6siDUfatz8I9fZHcEbD5srsIxxiiVUpuAOzYLar0k7ybBjxcILafPvtIOZQBLhepP2-e7M1gXLLaFz7Bz1uYH_2RNmKyJQkjr37qjFktM2vJ8vEWfezVqXEXwLSxz5me_DbfOe-QHIa1mk1R2VcONTJmlksUV_MZ3WWWDmfygwDwbfgp4yc7Ov-plyxj7Cp588_xW9WlLhU8nCsgBUwn2nXZt1lUnef0TSGRw-JOoHLhhqSje17kZado6G5wW0_uQ3JXHTw-h33lfI/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2Frecon-all