External Email - Use Caution

Hello again,

I use Freesurfer-Samseg for MS lesion segmentation(cross-sectional).

I use the T1 and Flair for this. (just these are inputs) I registered *flair
and t1 to DIR *for every patient. (My manual lesion masks are on DIR
imaging.) I controlled the registrations, thea are true.

I created a binary lesion mask using different threshold. (mri_binarize --i
/data/projects/MS_MRI/posteriors/Lesions.mgz --o
/data/projects/MS_MR/binarize/lesion_binary.mgz --min 0.01)
I checked the dice score with ground truth values with python.

*threshold *0.1= *dice* 0,604
*threshold *0.05= *dice *0.611
*threshold *0.001 = *dice *0.599

Do you have any recommendations to increase the dice?

# cvs_version 7.2.0
# sysname Linux
# machine x86_64

Douglas N. Greve <dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>, 31 Ağu 2022 Çar, 00:12 tarihinde