External Email - Use Caution

Thank you for getting back to me. You are correct in your in that the contrast
is C = (INT2-INT1)-(CON2-CON1). The measure of interest is SPC.

For the complete test we are trying to determine between group differences in
cortical thickness, adjusting for covariates (age, sex, and  MoCA). I was
hoping to visualize this difference graphically using the
cache.th13.abs.y.ocn.dat file output.

This is our FSGD:

GroupDescriptorFile 1
Title Between-group
Class int_male
Class int_female
Class con_male
Class con_female
Variables age moca
Input 001.MR int_male      30     25
Input 002.MR int_female    40     22
Input 003.MR con_male      60     29
Input 004.MR con_female    60     21
                …

And this is the contrast matrix
+0.5 +0.5 -0.5 -0.5 +0 +0 +0 +0 +0 +0 +0 +0

Thank you,

Ryan G. Stein

MSc Student, Rehabilitation Sciences

Aging, Mobility, and Cognitive Health Lab
Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health
University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus | Musqueam Traditional
Territory