Hello,

We have a problem with our license for Freesurfer 5.3 on Ubuntu 20. Previously
we used the same license on our old computing node on CentOS 7 without any
problems. On our new node we get this message:

ERROR: Invalid FreeSurfer license key found in license file
/opt/apps/freesurfer/5.3/license.txt

We tried it with the old license and even requested a new one. Both produce the
same error.

Thank you in advance for any hints on how to solve this

Best regards,

Rüdiger

---

Rüdiger Ludwig (he/him)

IT-Service

European Neuroscience Institute

A Joint Initiative of the University Medical Center Göttingen and the Max
Planck Society

Grisebachstr. 5

37077 Göttingen

Tel: +49 551-39 61308

Email:  <mailto:r.lud...@eni-g.de> r.lud...@eni-g.de

Office:
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/17_o9SArx5GL4f8cePQRv4LgkQlr_EYJPu2W_VeWEEZdq_vnlWDpma7LRiNWKrcrVMMY2-1-2xA5aCh8TDHTxT7Ghm2fMDridYwxHyGZWgVlTNP_XdQr5adDaOASoBq6ul1M6gLcvJ5yi_-BCfaOKzDKecpnU9pg_F8xUf-ygY72dBmQghQx06geFZbEZBzR2liL-P8vHI3pBGjw2C3sF-vfG6-b2odAL6Tl7zJ38IKHfuxYeL5vYdS2iJ0pIU6DPgvP9HgsGNHvxH0OSTQNaKa3n1Ye-J2lvjepugG_fGvDqWTEtiorJpf8Wi9e9duCrRH6JjOLRyx_vK0q-_qNCdQ/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.geodata.uni-goettingen.de%2Flageplan%2F%3Fident%3D1549_0_EG_0.051>
 0.051