can you send your recon-all.log file?

On 9/15/2022 4:04 PM, James Brown wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Dr Greeve,
I ran recon-all using the flag -flair. I couldn't find any command in recon-all.log that normalizes the flair images. It seems just normalization to the T1. I would like to inquire about the flag sigma in the command "mri_normalize" the default is 8. when it is recommended to increase this value? and how much can weincrease it?

I'm not sure of the order. You can run recon-all passing in the flair with -flair flair.mgz. At some point in the process it will apply a normalization to the flair (it will not necessarily be the same normalization that is applied to the t1)