Hi,

I am just having a dumb question and hoping someone can help me.  I am
trying to run a c program with libfreeswitch embedded so I can use some
external mechanism to keep track of freeswitch, but I am having problem
while compiling:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] fs]# gcc switchnode.c -I/usr/local/freeswitch/include
-L/usr/local/freeswitch/lib -lfreeswitch -lpthread
switchnode.c: In function 'main':
switchnode.c:11: warning: passing argument 1 of
'switch_core_init_and_modload' makes integer from pointer without a cast
switchnode.c:11: warning: passing argument 3 of
'switch_core_init_and_modload' from incompatible pointer type
/usr/local/freeswitch/lib/libfreeswitch.so: undefined reference to
`clock_gettime'
/usr/local/freeswitch/lib/libfreeswitch.so: undefined reference to
`uuid_generate'
/usr/local/freeswitch/lib/libfreeswitch.so: undefined reference to `crypt_r'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
[EMAIL PROTECTED] fs]#

Does anyone know which library is missing?

Thanks,
Woody